środa, 16 listopada 2016

J J fusion

For a little more pleasant should also prepare my favorite shows stars. Just a few calendar dates have been reserved. First appearance, three years my favorite and most awaited because of the atmosphere, will take place on 16 December. This will be the asterisk Kórnicka Fire Brigade. I like to prepare for this celebration. All together, we dress the Christmas tree, we create decorations, sing ... The second performance will be held on December 23 Trzebisławkach. In this village I never sang, but I hope that it will also be nice. In addition to the above I mentioned ahead of me also sound events stars in the restaurant "Meridian". The first has already December 10, and another 13,17,18 and 19.

As you can see a lot of me, but I love this into the work mixed with pleasure
J J fusion
Keep your fingers crossed for me that everything went well, although I'm sure that must be good !!!


I can repeat, and this is not the first nor the last time, but I'm so pleased that you visit my blog.
Last year, December zajrzało me over
9000 people.
During 2007 almost 20,000 !!!
For me it is a huge success, because through this I know that what I'm doing, I do not do for himself.


THANK YOU !!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz