środa, 16 listopada 2016

I can not wait

I can not wait.

I think that all the action and what he does Jurek Owsiak is great. It is unbelievable that a man could unite in one day the entire country.

On this occasion I decided to auction Allegro WOŚP 3 items.

We cordially invite you to the auction !!!

Coins from the auction will be used entirely for the account of Allegro Orchestra.



Here are links to auction



earrings shells



Blue pendant with mother of pearl



wooden bracelet



If I wanted to write all what I thought no one would like to read it, so I decided to break it into two posts.

In the next write on the important subject addressed in the comments

- TREMA how to deal with it? -



I greet you warmly

Please write to Dear spent New Year's Eve,

What do you think about the action Owsiak

and how are you going to celebrate this day

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz